Want a cool job? Come join the HCSS team!
HCSS, a construction software developer based in Sugar Land, Texas, is holding a VIP Hiring Event on Feb. 5, 2015, from 3-7 p.m. Those looking for a solid career at a company they will love should jump on this exclusive opportunity to have an immediate onsite interview with our executive team. We may even hire the right candidates on the spot!
"I cannot think of a better way to interview," HCSS Recruiter Daniel Howard said. "You have the opportunity to meet with the CEO and a hiring manager in the same day. If you knock it out of the park, you walk away with an offer to work at one of the best companies in Texas."Open positions include:
- Technical Support Analyst
- Sales Associate (multiple positions available)
- Product Support Analyst
- Hardware Technical Analyst
HCSS will fast-track our application process at this event to guarantee you an interview. All you have to do is dazzle us with an impressive résumé and pass our online assessment test. Applicants will have 50 minutes to take the 14-question test, which focuses on logic and basic math questions.
So why would you want to work for HCSS, anyway? Well, we weren't named a Best Place to Work in Texas eight years in a row for nothing. (Oh, and a Top Small Workplace by the Wall Street Journal, too).
- 100% Company-Paid Health and Dental Insurance
- Company-Sponsored Health Reimbursement Account
- Group Term-Life and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Cash Profit-Sharing
- Employer-Matched 401(k)
- Flexible Schedules with Work-From-Home Option
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Education Assistance
- Wi-Fi Enabled Courtyard with BBQ Grills
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Free Lunch Every Friday
- Game Room (Pool, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pop-A-Shot Basketball, Darts)
- Theater Room
- Regular Company Events (Crawfish Boil, Game Watch Parties, Movie Nights, etc.)
HCSS is committed to keeping our employees happy and healthy. In fact, we encourage staff to get plenty of exercise and to eat well. We know it's not always easy, but we'll help in any way we can, such as:
- Onsite Fitness Classes (Bootcamp, Zumba, Strength Training, Kickboxing)
- Onsite Fitness Facilities (Workout Room and Basketball Court)
- Onsite Locker Rooms & Showers with Washer & Dryer
- 200M Clay Running Track and 600M Crushed Gravel Jogging Trail
- Onsite Weight Watchers Meetings
- Healthy Snacks and Drinks
- Healthy Cooking Classes
- Company Sponsored Sports Teams (Soccer, Basketball, Running, etc.)
- Company-Paid Athletic Activity Stipend (to use towards races, etc.)
Think it's too good to be true? It's not. After all, there are about 175 of us already enjoying these perks and loving going to work everyday.
HCSS promotes a relaxed, self-directed work environment where most employees set their own hours and manage themselves. Sure, we have managers, but we don't have micro-managers. Everyone here has the same stake in the company, and we all take pride in serving our customers. We have 40,000 of them!
So what are we looking for in new employees? For starters, we're looking for people that fit our culture, not necessarily those with the best degrees or most experience. We can teach you the job, but we can't teach you to fit in. We're a unique bunch that likes to have NERF® Gun wars and hold meetings while walking around the track.
We're also looking for people who pride themselves on doing a great job and providing great service to our customers. We give you lots of flexibility here, and we expect you to work well on your own. No question or suggestion is a dumb one--seriously--and we always welcome new ideas to save money, increase efficiency, help customers or assist employees. In fact, we'll even reward you for them!
For more information on HCSS, including our products and services and culture, visit our website now.
(Please note if you were referred by a specific person--or this blog--in your application.)